We are a strategic digital marketing agency. Every service we offer is always tied to marketing goals that drive business forward.
Here is a broad overview of the digital marketing services that we provide:
- Website Development
- Website Design
- Landing Page Design
- User Experience
- Website Planning
- Conversion Optimization
- Programmatic Display Campaigns
- Technology Assessments
- Content Strategy and Planning
- Email Marketing
- Copywriting and Blogging
- Social Media Content
- Editorial and Production
- Content Curation
- Technical SEO
- Search Strategy
- Organic SEO
- Local SEO
- Multi-location SEO
- PPC Campaigns
- Advanced Reporting and Measurement
- Social Media Campaigns
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Assessment & Planning
- Reputation Management
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Social Media Training
No matter what type of tactical solution we implement, we cannot move forward without a strategy. As Chinese billionaire Morris Chang so concisely put it, “Without strategy, execution is aimless…” The last thing we want to do is to take your time and money and use it aimlessly!
Once a strategy is determined, we not only need to determine what tactics would work best, we also need to determine how to best measure the success of the work. By developing a framework from which to measure progress, we hold ourselves accountable for the success of our work and we keep our focus on key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure growth.
Here is a deeper look at some of our digital marketing services:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Results from this long-term strategy begin to show around 60-90 days, but results from these efforts typically last many years – even with little upkeep. Achieving desired results (typically a 1st-page ranking) in a robust industry can sometimes take a year or more.
Within the umbrella of SEO, here are some specific types of services that we offer:
- SEO Audit and Strategy – Most successful SEO campaigns start with research and strategy. We do a deep dive into keywords, competitors, technical considerations, and more to determine the best tactics to move forward and meet your goals.
- Local SEO – Ranking organically and in the Google Map when locals search for your business. Much of this work is related to the optimization of your Google My Business listing.
- Technical SEO – Much of what we do in SEO is making sure that Google and the other search engines fully understand your website and exactly what you do.
- Keyword Research – We do deep research on head terms (short phrases) and longtail keywords (long phrases) to find the most relevant keywords to optimize your website for. Head keywords are good for home pages and cornerstone pages while longtail keywords are perfect for blog posts and articles.
- Website Migration – Make sure you maximize the search engine potential of your new website while not losing any “SEO juice” you built with your existing website.
Social Media Management
Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are a great way to build awareness of your product and services and keep in contact with existing or former clients.
Pay Per Click ads (PPC)
Text-based ads in the search results page. Cost and placement are based on keywords.
This tactic is a great place to start with digital advertising. The good thing about PPC (as opposed to SEO) is that you will begin to see a steady stream of website visitors shortly after you get started. The downside of PPC ads is that the moment you stop advertising, your website will stop getting these visitors and there is little, if any, residual SEO benefits from pay per click advertising.
People find your website in the search results page when they perform a keyword query that includes one of your targeted keywords (i.e. “your service name”). You pay Google (or Bing) when a user clicks on your ad. Ads are typically at the top of the page. The really good thing is you are reaching someone at the moment they are searching for you.
These ads can be enhanced by setting a location – The United States for example – or a 25-mile radius of your location. You can also target mobile phones where people are given an option to “click-to-call”.
Display ads that are targeted to people who have visited your website. These can display on ad networks (blogs, websites, etc, or on Facebook). This tactic is effective because it amounts to a 2nd impression for someone who already showed interest by visiting your website. Retargeting is also an excellent tactic to use with other ad tactics, like pay per click.
Social Media Advertising:
Highly targeted ads based on demographics, company names, job titles, interests, and behaviors. For example, on LinkedIn, we could target employees of a specific company while eliminating non-relevant job-titles (like accounting or maintenance). Or on Instagram or Facebook, we could target an age range, with a certain level of household income, with users interested in something specific, and/or who has recently made a purchase online.
Display ads run in ad networks that use advanced targeting and big data to serve display ads to relevant audiences. This tactic is very good for getting lots of impressions but typically gets a low click-through rate.
Talk with us to discuss more details about our digital marketing services and which would be best for you!